Star x Sullivan
b. November 21, 2017 | 2 Males, 6 Females
Star is from Pinkerton and Storm and she is 50% Golden Retriever and 50% Cocker Spaniel. She was 32 lbs at her last weight check and 25" inches tall. She comes from AKC Champion lines on both sides and her grandparents are AKC champions.
Sullivan is our toy sized Miniature Golden Retriever! He is only 20 lbs and he is absolutely stunning! He is very athletic he can run for miles but also cozy up around the family and be content to curl up our family. He is a great dog and he and we feel spoiled to have him!
Each puppy is given Early Neurological Stimulation from 3-16 days. We love and socialize puppies IN our home. We aim to produce super puppies that love people and are easy to train. Price includes a limited Health Guarantee to be free of Genetic defects. $250 deposit (included in the price) will hold your puppy until he/she is ready to go home in January of 2018. We do offer shipping to the airport of your choice.
Call or text us 208-448-8227
Picking the litter will start when the puppies are 5-weeks-old on Tuesday December 26th after the Volhard Personality profile. Everyone will pick in the order their deposit was received.
- 1st Pick Jennifer and Zack in Boston, MA; Kia, light gold female
- 2nd Pick Samantha in New York; Bella, light gold female
- 3rd Pick Elena in Boston, Massachusetts; Birdie, gold female
- 4th Pick Beth and Jesse in New York; Milo, light gold male
- 5th Pick Gerry and Becky in Chicago, Bailey, white and gold female
- 6th Pick Marshall and Amy in Mandeville, LA; Bella, white and gold female
- 7th Pick Kim in Los Angelos; Buddy, light gold male
- 8th Pick Matt & Colette in Lawrence, Kansas; Josie, gold female