Piper x Sullivan
"The Tree Litter"
b. November 19,2017 | 4 Males, 3 Females
I am excited for the breeding of the Tree Litter! We are expecting the puppies to be born around November and ready to go home in January.
Our precious mother Piper is 50% Golden Retriever and 50% Cocker Spaniel from AKC Champion lines. Two of her brothers are service dogs! Sullivan (father) is a gorgeous Toy sized Miniature Golden Retriever weighing 20 lbs. Mother Piper and Father Sullivan are two outstanding dogs! Their puppies should average about 30 lbs ( I cannot guarantee size though) and be cream colored or light gold. They are over 60% Golden Retriever.
Each puppy will start with Early Neurological Stimulation from 3-16 days. We love and socialize puppies IN our home. We aim to produce super puppies that love people and are easy to train. Female puppies $2625 or $3000 including shipping. Male Puppies $2125 or $2500 including shipping. $250 deposit (included in the price) will hold your puppy until he/she is ready to go home around early December of 2017.
Call or text us 208-448-8227
However, depending on the size of the litter, picks may become available. Picking the litter will start when the puppies are 6-weeks-old around December 23rd after the Volhard Personality profile. Everyone will pick in the order their deposit was received.
- 1st Pick Ali in Maryland; light female
- 2nd Pick Shane in Connecticut
- 3rd Pick Lauren in Chicago; small male under 35 lbs.
- 4th Pick Aly in Utah; female.
- 5th Pick Alexis in Boise, Idaho; Medium sized ~35-40lbs, golden colored, calm demeanor, male or female
- 6th Pick Brian in Connecticut; cream colored male
- 7th Pick Kassi in Seattle